Bienvenue cher visiteur
Veuillez vous inscrire ou vous connecter

Nom d’utilisateur:   Mot de passe:   
Index  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  S’enregistrer
 Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
  The difference between a successful and extremely successful with love wallpaper
Sauter vers:    
  Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet medmatiq Index du Forum » Clubs medmatiq » Club Ciné     
Auteur Message
Mahoney1996
New
New

Féminin
Point(s): 1
Moyenne de points: 1,00
MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Sep - 03:06 (2016) Répondre en citant

Warren Buffet once said: "Differences between successful and extremely successful people are extremely successful people say no to almost everything."
Greg McKeon now at the World Economic Forum (WTF). He is also the author of several bestseller list of The New York Times and the writer prestigious Harvard Business Review as well as the professional social network LinkedIn. On LinkedIn, McKeon shared views on the difference between the successful and extremely successful. Recently I had opportunity to meet with a well-known director. After I inquired about the current situation, he poured a torrent doing things, from changes in work for those traveling to and about children. Sounds he has a busy life, but very satisfied Heart wallpaper  .But when I asked again: "Indeed, how he lived lately?" He immediately becomes sorrow and acting out that pleased about the pressures endured - fatigue when trying to rounding all tasks and the feeling that I did not even have enough time to play with you. In summary, although their schedule is tight, his life has not been filled. In other words, he, like most of us so, are deluding themselves. We all know the ideal model to always give yourself to others, never say "no", only sleep four hours a day and his exhausting themselves to help as many people as possible. How often have you heard people say. "Oh, I'm busy," no? Actually it is just a disguised way of boasting only. Taking on more work will strangle their ability to think and create. Otherwise it inhibits good people, that they do not promote all of their abilities. Here is the misconception that we can not become extremely successful. . Successful people say: "If you do, I will do." Extremely successful people extremely careful when accepting to do something. Warren Buffet once said: "The difference between a successful and extremely successful people who are extremely successful to say no to almost everything." If you remember, I wrote in the Harvard Business Review that: "Make refused to do unnecessary things, just make time for things that really matter, to shorten the time of the meeting and how willing to give up the opportunity hd wallpapers . Very few people have the courage to live up to these principles, but they make  difference for people who are extremely successful. " Successful people sleep four hours a day
Extremely successful people rested to always meet the highest performance. In the study by K. Anders Ericsson is famous for the violinist, later Malcolm Caldwell popularized the "10,000 hour rule", he pointed out that the most outstanding artists to spend more time practicing than from the rest. But few know that the second most important factor leading to the success of their sleep. The leading violinist average 8.6 hours of sleep per day. Successful people think the entertainment is only a waste of time
Extremely successful people think the entertainment needed for creativity Ken Robinson has devoted his life to the study of creativity in schools. He observed that the school itself is slowly killing  creativity students, rather than nurture and promote it through fun activities. "Our education is impoverishing our spirit and energy of the students, the same way that fast food destroys human health slowly. Imagination is foundation all human achievements, "he said. Successful people are the first to speak extremely successful person is a good listener. The speaker is not necessarily more knowledgeable. It is these new listener who understands everything. They understand the implications of his words and see through all the things that have not been disclosed. Successful people focus on the competition. Extremely successful people focus on what they can do better Larry Gelwix - who was dubbed "The coach has more wins in America" ​​ever lead the high school rugby achievements Highland with 418 won and lost just 10 games during 36 years. One of the questions he asked the players have to ask yourself is, "What is really important?". He does not want his players distracted by opponents. He wanted them to play their own way. Last week, I had to Kennedy library in Boston, Massachusetts and read a quote from President John F. Kennedy: "The greatest enemy of the truth is not deception, intrigue and false that is mistaken, stubborn and unrealistic ". The myths have ingrained in everyone's thoughts. Successful people are talentedpeople, oriented, and always wanted to win fame. They want to do everything and do a lot of concepts that are better than doing less love wallpaper  I used to call them are unrealistic. Sometimes, you have the courage to leave things not really necessary. This is the trade-off between the immediate benefits and results in the future. And that is what makes difference between a successful and extremely successful.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Sep - 03:06 (2016)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
  Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet medmatiq Index du Forum » Clubs medmatiq » Club Ciné     

Portail | Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Medmatiq © 2007
Forums amis : MedMar- carrefour-dentaire
skin developed by: John Olson